HR Section Manager
Established in 2012 in Szczecin, METRO Global Solution Center is conducting finance and accounting processes for METRO, a leading international wholesale company based in Germany with food and nonfood assortments. By claiming a new global strategy, we have adjusted our approach to focus on innovation, high-quality solutions, and a future-ready mindset.
As an employer, we aim to create an inclusive, international, and innovative environment where people are empowered to move the business forward. We encourage you to take advantage of our exciting development and upskilling opportunities, team-playing open culture, international mindset, informal atmosphere. Among many job perks, we offer personal training in accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages, private medical care, group insurance, cash benefits, Christmas allowance, co-financed sports card and relocation package for candidates outside Szczecin.
You will be responsible for:
- ensuring high quality and efficiency of processes and activities related to employee lifecycle, including: HR policies, onboarding, learning & development and engagement
- managing People & Culture section (ca. 5 employees) that supports over 400 employees in abovementioned processes
- cooperation with other managers and team leaders and providing them with advisory services related to People & Culture
- cooperation with People & Culture Team Leader (no reporting line) responsible for EB and Talent Acquisition, Personal Administration
- acting as support for the Director – People & Culture in various HR and personnel matters
- conducting research, analyzing HR data and preparing reports to help influence business decisions
- cooperation with team members on other projects in the area of People & Culture
- acting as Compliance Officer, supervising Compliance Officer – Deputy
We are a great match if you have:
- 5+ years relevant HR experience, preferably in an international company
- previous people management experience
- strong experience and/or understanding of the depended areas (labor law, employees’ development, and engagement).
- very good interpersonal & cooperation skills on various levels
- very good knowledge of English, verbally and in writing
- practical skills in MS Office tools, including PowerPoint & Excel
- an analytical and solution-focused approach
- positive and “can do” attitude
- adaptability to changing environment.
You can count on:
- cooperation with professionals and People & Culture enthusiasts, full of sense of humor, motivation, commitment, and openness to new challenges
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing,
- work with ambitious projects / tasks in the area of HR,
- chance to co-create the People & Culture strategy in the organization
- an extensive package of professional training (both internal and external),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin
- entitlement to 8 days of home-office for flexible use each month.
Plac Brama Portowa 1, Szczecin
Type of Employment
without leadership responsibility
Job Description:Act as a reliable source for Business Analytics & Insights on Category and Suppliers performance across all METRO Countries and Companies, with a focus on Procurement activities.Data q